segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2003

Querem sentir revolta?
um pedaço breve (bom, talvez fosse spoiler, mas quem sabe...) de "The War of the Twins".

"Yes, my brother. She will enter the Abyss with me. She will go before me and fight my battles. She will face dark clerics, dark magic-users, spirits of the dead doomed to wander in that cursed land, plus the unbelievable torments that my Queen can devise. All these will wound her in body, devour her mind, and shred her soul. Finally, when she can endure no more, she will slump to the ground to lie at my feet... bleeding, wretched, dying.
She will, with her last strength, hold out her hand to me for comfort. She will nor ask me to save her. She is too strong for that. She will give her life for me willingly, gladly. All she will ask is that I stay with her as she dies."
... "But I will walk past her, Brother. I will walk past her without a look, without a word. Why? because I will need her no longer. I will continue forward toward my goal, and my strength will grow even as the blood flows from her pierced heart".

Revoltante, né?
Sem dúvida, isso é o famoso "ultimate evil!"
Agora eu estou em pleno "Test of the Twins" já na página 45, uma pena que as páginas se passem tão depressa :O)

Nenhum comentário: